AngularJS is a structural framework for creating dynamic web applications. HTML is a great declarative
language for static pages. It does not contain much for creating a dynamic applications. So Angular will be filling
that gap. Angular's data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code than we would actually
write. The best part is that it all happens in the browser by making it an ideal partner with any server technology.
AngulrJS Syllabus Overview
1. Reduce the amount of code you write to build rich user interface applications.
2. Increase the reliability and maintainability of UI by using data binding.
3. Retrieve data from back-end server, manipulate it and display it with ease.
4. Modularise your code with the custom services and directives.
5. Providing two way binding of data.
6. Create Single Page Applications (SPA).
Bikram Singh is an excellent trainer with an experience over 2 years and trained more than 10 batches including classroom and online classes. He has good knowledge in java related technologies like Core java and Advanced java,JPA & Ruby On Rails ( ROR ) more