A software Developer, trainer, technical writer and working with Microsoft technologies since the year 2014.
||No of Students Trained
||No of Classroom Batches
||No of Online Training Batches
Education: MCA (Master of Computer Applications) from Prakasam Engineering College (2011-2014).
Deccansoft Software Services
- Talking to the clients and taking the requirements, analyzing them.
- Upgrading to new technologies.
- Motivating and helping the team mates as and when they are stuck up.
- Involved with Managing the Team, Prioritizing and delegating the tasks.
- Assessing the team mates’ capabilities and making sure that they are getting excelled in that.
- Title: Tower Automation Project (Agu’14 to till date)
Team Size: 3
Environment: C#, ADO.NET, Visual Studio 2013, SQL-Server 2012.
Description: The main intention of the project is to automate the process of building an Electric Tower programmatically. It is a Windows application to where we have different modules to frame the Tower.
- Understanding the customer requirements.
- Worked on NTier Architecture.
- Worked on different modules like user details, equipment’s, testing.
- Developed Business Layer, Data Access Layer, and Data Layer using C #.
- Designed User Interface using appropriate Windows Controls.
- Implemented report generation into Excel.
- Created DLL and EXE to deploy the MSIL Application into the Client Machine
- Created Master Pages in Windows Application.
- Used ADO.NET features to do CRUD operations like Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete.
- Used Data Controls like DataGridView to show the data.
- Involved in creating and writing queries in LINQ.
- Conducted Test scenarios for the developed components.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Interacting with the client and gathering requirements.
- Hosting on the live server with maintaining all the live versions.
- Solving critical issues in the live server.
- Guiding the team with the Architecture for the development.
- Performing code review.
- Involved in Database Designing.
- Involving in Creating Excel reports.
- Involved in Complex Logical coding.
- Developed specific goals to plan, organize and prioritize the work.
- Confidence, diligence, and ability to take on challenging roles.
- Within less span of time started managing a team.
- Quick learner and worked on many performance issues for getting good performance on the website.
- Resolved complex issues on live sites.
- Very less turnaround time to fix the issues on live sites.
- Smart enough to understand the complex business requirements.
- Very enthusiastic about learning and exploring new things.
- Was involved in deploying the project into the server and maintaining versions.
- Was involved all the phases of the SDLC.
||C#, ASP.NET, MVC, HTML5, CSS3, Web Services, LINQ and EF.
|App Servers/ Web servers
||IIS 6.0, 7.0, 7.5
||Client/Server n-tier architecture, MVC, NET Framework 4.0, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, Service Orientation
|Development Tools/ Environment
||Visual Studio 2013
||Windows 98/ 2K/ NT/ XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1.
Training conducted in following Technologies / Languages
- “C”, C#, ASP.NET.
- LINQ & EF,ASP.NET MVC
- SQL Server.
- Design Patterns using C#
- Best practices for .NET projects