A software developer, trainer and working in Microsoft technologies since the year 2015.
||No of Students Trained
||No of Classroom Batches
||No of Online Training Batches
Education: B.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering) from JNTUK University (2011-2015).
- Has around 2+ years of Experience in training and software development using various Microsoft technologies including C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, XML, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, Bootstrap, AngularJS, SQL-Server.
- Is Software Developer for projects undertaken by Deccansoft from clients in US and UK.
- Conducted many online trainings and webcasts / webinars for abroad clients / students.
- Domain expert in development of Windows and Web based applications for healthcare and education websites.
- Developed specific goals to plan, organize and prioritize the work.
- Confidence, diligence and ability to take on challenging roles.
- Quick learner and worked on many performance issues for getting good performance on the website.
- Resolved complex issues on live sites.
- Very less turnaround time to fix the issues on live sites.
- Very enthusiastic in learning and exploring on new things.
- Was involved in deploying project into server and maintaining versions.
- Was involved all the phases of the SDLC.
||C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core, HTML5, CSS3, XML, VB.NET, Web Services, Remoting, Web API, LINQ and EF, Angular4, Bootstrap, NodeJS.
|App Servers/ Web servers
||IIS 6.0, 7.0, 7.5
||Client/Server n-tier architecture, MVC, NET Framework 4.0, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, Service Orientation
|Development Tools/ Environment
||Visual Studio 2017
||Windows 98/ 2K/ NT/ XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1.
Trainings conducted in following Technologies / Languages
- C#, ASP.NET.
- LINQ & EF, ASP.NET MVC
- Angular JS 1.X, Typescript, AngularJS2
- SQL Server.
- SharePoint – 2013/2010/2007
- Design Patterns using C#
Projects (Developed / Supported):
Title : BestDotNetTraining
Duration : March 2016 – June 2017
Team size : 4
Position : Developer
BestDotNetTraining is an online education portal that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers, IT administrators through its website and mobile app.
- Played the role of team lead in this project.
- Interacting with the client and gathering requirements.
- Writing business logic for application.
- Deploying the Web application.
Title : Enquiry Management Syste
Environment : C#, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Bootstrap
Duration : July 2016 – May 2017
Team size : 3
Position : Module Lead
- The other main functions of this software include recording various customer interactions (over email, phone calls, social media or other channels, depending on system capabilities), automating various workflow processes such as tasks, calendars and alerts, and giving managers the ability to track performance and productivity based on information logged within the system.
- SuperAdmin: Super Admin will be the owner of this project. Super Admin will be having access to the entire database, see reports, track enquiry status, potential employees, managing users.
- Primary/ Secondary Admin: These admins will have all the rights which Super Admin with one restriction where he/she cannot manage users.
- User: Users will be able to create new enquiries, update enquiries, creating tasks, changing enquiry status, follow up information.
- Hosting in live server with maintaining all the live versions.
- Solving critical issues in the live server.
- Performing code review.
- Involved in Database Designing.