A software architect, trainer, technical writer and working in Microsoft technologies since year 2015.
||No of Students Trained
||No of Classroom Batches
||No of Online Training Batches
Education: B.Tech(Computer Science and Engineering) from JNTUK University (2012).
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer.
- Extensive knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience in developing data centric applications with both connected and disconnected architecture using ADO.NET.
- Experience in using AJAX, Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Good Experience in using Technologies such as HTML, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Domain expert in development of Windows and Web based applications for Manufacture, E-Commerce and Educational websites.
- Developed specific goals to plan, organize and prioritize the work.
- Confidence, diligence and ability to take on challenging roles.
- Within less span of time started managing a team.
- Quick learner and worked on many performance issues for getting good performance on the website.
- Resolved complex issues on live sites.
- Smart enough to understand the complex business requirements.
- Very enthusiastic in learning and exploring on new things.
- Was involved in deploying project into server and maintaining versions.
- Was involved all the phases of the SDLC.
||C#, ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core, HTML5, CSS3, XML, XSLT, VB.NET, Web Services, WCF, LINQ and EF, AngularJS, Angular4, Bootstrap.
|App Servers/ Web servers
||IIS 6.0, 7.0, 7.5
||Client/Server n-tier architecture, MVC, NET Framework 4.0, Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming, Service Orientation
|Development Tools/ Environment
||Windows 98/ 2K/ NT/ XP, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows 8.1,Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
Trainings conducted in following Technologies / Languages
- “C”, C++.
- C#, ASP.NET.
- LINQ & EF, WCF, ASP.NET MVC
- Angular JS 1.X
- SQL Server.
- Best practices for .NET projects
Other Projects (Developed / Supported / Architected):
- Vision Manufacturing Automation System
- Status Report
- Contacts Manager