We have used various techniques, to making the learning for the trainee easier & comfortable. And over the years we have developed a training method or system which ensures randomness is reduced and learning or behavioral change takes place in a structured format.
We use both Cognitive & Behavioral method to training and development depending upon the merit of the concept under discussion.
Concept Delivery Methods
- Our lectures consists of introduction of the topic, purpose of the lecture and priorities and preference of the order in which the topic will be covered.
- Lectures are used to create understanding of a topic or to influence behavior or attitude towards the topic.
- Lecture enhance the knowledge of the trainee on the theoretical aspect of the subject under consideration.
- In order to be effective, Lectures are followed up by demonstration.
- Demonstration is a visual display of how something works or how something is done.
- The trainer demonstrated how to do a particular task while doing it himself.
- The trainer brings to trainee's attention on critical aspects of the task.
- The trainer also explains why it should be carried out in that way.
- All the complex topics are broken down into small factors and discussed with trainees.
- The trainer through lectures provides the trainee with contexts about a topic that is supported, elaborated, explained and expanded through interactions both among trainees and between trainees and the trainer.
- Discussion is done only on relevant subject where the trainer feels an need for discussion to avoid wastage of time.
- Providing training through internet or intranet.
- Computer based training does not require face-to-face interaction with a human trainer.
- A highly evolved Learning Management system.
- An LMS is the infrastructure that delivers and manages the rich training content.
- It identifies or assesses individual learning or training goals, tracks progress towards meeting those goals and presents data for supervising the learning process as a whole.
- It assembles and deliver learning content rapidly.
- This is done either by giving access to pre-recorded topic by topic video content.
- Or by making the trainer and the trainee meet virtually through the use of tools like team viewer, WebEx etc.
- The trainee are put through simulated live project scenarios.
- The process of running a live project is video taped and then is watched by the trainees.
- The trainer explains what is done in live project situation, how it is done and why it is done.
- It also run the trainee through the common mistakes committed and the adverse impacts of the same.
- This process tabs into the innate inclination of trainees to observe others and discover how to do something new.
- The trainee are then given brief about critical learning points that they should know.
- Basically the trainer models the suitable behavior and the trainees are encouraged to practice suitable behavior.